Your satisfaction is our primary goal. All products have a 30-Day, 100% Guarantee. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any of the products you have purchased at Healthy Hair Plus, you may return the unused portion of a product for a full refund less shipping. We do not offer exchanges, once a products leaves our facility we can not bring it back to resale. All canceled orders that have already been shipped will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
- To qualify you must return the unused portion of your item(s) within 30 days of receipt of your order. We need to have the package in our facility before the 30 days in order to accept the return.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding a return contact Customer Service toll-free at 888-424-7009, Monday through Friday, 8AM - 4PM EST. Please follow the instructions below carefully before returning items.
- Notify us of your return via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone by calling us toll-free at 888-424-7009, Monday through Friday, 8AM-4PM EST.
- Use a trackable and or insured shipping method as we can not be responsible for lost return shipments. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Return shipping fees are not refundable.
Healthy Hair Plus 3442 Diversified Drive
Loganville, GA 30052
Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Returns will be processed within five business days of receipt and a credit will be issued in the original form of payment.
- When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at 1-888-424-7009.
- Please provide your order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier. We recommend you record a picture/image of the damage.