Vitamins and Minerals for the Hair
Ample supply of vitamins and nutrients are vital to hair growth.
We all know that our hair is made up of mostly proteins. There are many things that destroy the bond of hair which cause damage. Sun, hair color treatments, highlight treatments, relaxers and lack of amino acids are just few of the factors that destroy the natural condition of the hair. Hair vitamins that contain healthy nutrients and minerals are important to slowing hair loss, thinning, and balding because they provide the fundamental nutrition needed for growth. Take a look at the vitamin and mineral summary and explanation below...you can see that, similar to fertilizer for plants, supplements can give you a "MiracleGro" result - especially if your nutrition levels are low.Our hair grows from the roots but we sometimes donít give our hair what it really needs to grow strong, healthy and resilient. To have that great hair, proper nutrition should be maintained.
Having your hair nourished, it grows healthier and stronger making it more manageable. Most hair vitamins contain few nutrients and vitamins. They donít contain required amino acids and minerals that help bond the protein structures of the hair. Try comparing the ingredients of hair nutrition vitamins from different brands to find which one is best to use.
Try looking for hair nutrition products that contain extreme blend of nutrients that your hair needs to grow healthy and shiny. There are a lot of shampoos that can stimulate the circulation of blood to the scalp but they donít actually provide enough nutrition for the roots of hair. Hair nutrition vitamins are the complete solution that your hair needs. There are no other hair products that can provide the required nutrition levels of hair and it may only come from complete hair nutrition vitamins products.
Our hair needs ample amount of vitamins and minerals the same way our body needs it. Once you have started a new hair vitamin regime or use a vitamin-enriched follicle stimulator, you need to wait for to see the effects in your hair. You need to be patient and consistent in order for you to see satisfying results. Enumerated below are the important vitamins and minerals that your hair needs to achieve healthy glow, silky shine, and faster growth:
- Vitamin A- is an antioxidant that helps in producing healthy sebum in the scalp.
- Vitamin C- is an antioxidant also that helps maintain healthy hair and skin.
- Vitamin E- is an antioxidant that helps improve scalp circulation.
- Vitamin B12- helps in preventing hair loss.
- Vitamin B6- prevents hair loss and creates melanin that is vital for the hair.
- Pantothenic Acid- prevents hair loss and graying of hair
- Biotin- it helps produce keratin, prevents hair loss and graying of hair.
- Inositol- this one keeps our hair healthy at its cellular level.
- Niacin- promotes proper circulation of oxygen and nutrients on the scalp.
- Calcium- is essential to maintain healthy hair growth.
- Copper- helps prevent hair defects in structure and color and hair loss prevention as well.
- Chromium- helps prevent hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia.
- Iodine- prevents hair loss and dry hair.
- Selenium- makes the scalp supple making the hair healthy.
- Potassium- promotes healthy hair growth and improves scalp circulation
- Manganese- prevents slow growth of hair.
- Magnesium- promotes healthy hair growth.
- Iron-prevents hair loss.
- Zinc- repairs hair deficiency.
- Sulfur- serves as main component of hair structure.
- Silica- prevents hair loss and strengthens hair.
Feed your hair with complete hair nutrition and vitamins it needs. This is the most effective way to have a strong, shiny and healthy hair. Treat your hair the same way you treat your whole body. Your hair reflects your personality. Remember that.
thinning caused by dht
frontal hair line receding
thinning at crown of head
nutrition for hair
deep cleansing shampoo
jojoba oil for hair prevent thin hair