Skin Care Products | The Importance of Anti Aging Benefits
Over the last decade the skin care industry has exploded. It has been steadily growing every year and doesn't appear to be slowing down any time soon.Anti-aging is almost 50% of the industry - comprised primarily of anti-wrinkle, antioxidant, and products that address targeted cosmeceutical care such as dryness, oily complexion, spider veins, and cellulite - so my question is are there benefits to using anti aging products as opposed to natural remedies.
Do these products really help cure sagging skin. Men and women all over the globe want to look younger and will stop at nothing to accomplish these goals.
Most anti aging remedies can actually be found naturally which is good for the consumer. I am going to focus on ways to help slow the signs of aging from your own home and compare it to top of the line anti wrinkle treatments.
Here are a few ways you can get more youthful skin at home:
- Stay away from sugar. It causes cells to become enlarged which damages the skin.
- Put down that cigarette. Smoking is one of one the worst things you can do to your skin. It causes it to yellow, sag and become dry.
- Always use sun screen. I love the sun as much as the next gal but it can really mess up your skin over time. Any time you are going out side for more than an hour put on sun screen.
- Eat non processed foods. The best thing you can eat is meat, whole grain, fruit and veggies. None of these are processed and contain a lot of good vitamins and minerals. Stay away from any fried foods.
- Drink more water. You should drink at least a gallon of water a day to keep skin well hydrated. This will clear up your complexion and make your skin look more vibrant.
Now lets talk a little bit more in detail about food, because this is one of the most important factors in healthy skin. Natural is the only way to go so when eating veggies stick to fresh, canned are OK in a pinch but lose most of their vitamins in the canning process.
Olive oil will help your body reduce impurities and clear up your complexion, so will sesame and almond oil. Tomatoes are also a good source of lycopene, which is a for of antioxidant. This will fight free radicals and keep your skin looking young. Red meat is also great at stopping wrinkles, it contains iron which helps keep skin looking good.
Following all of these guidelines will help you maintain younger looking skin, but what if your skin is already showing signs of premature aging. That is when I would recommend stepping in and purchasing a good anti-aging product to do what mother nature cannot do, turn back the hands of time.