Healing and working to Prevent Scars
Preventing scars is often more easy than some people may think. While some scar tissue is inevitable, skin care products developed to aid cell reproduction and accelerate the healing process can and have shown substantial success removing and preventing malformed scarring.
Preventing and removing scars from:
- Minor injuries or cuts
- Cosmetic surgery
- Outpatient surgery for lesions, warts, cancer
- Abdominal or back surgery
Scars result from surgery, injury and even minor abrasions. Cosmetic or plastic surgery, surgical procedures, and minor injuries leave lacerations or cuts that require proper healing to prevent scarring from occurring.
Dermal layers, especially the epidermis, require several things in order to heal in an optimal fashion. One, necessary moisture and hydration and two, nutrition and elasticity.
Moisture and hydration help us with several things…they had elasticity to skin cell membranes and aid delivering nutrition throughout the dermal layer. Pliability and elasticity are key to giving the skin flexibility to resist tearing and stretching – which are primary reasons for lack of scars clearing and the inability of removing scars.
And, lack of nutrients slow or inhibit cell growth. Its part of the reproductive cycle of the cells that encourages healthy and smooth skin. Without proper nutrition and cell renewal its difficult to prevent scars, even preventing scars from cuts.
Scar Removal Product is specifically formulated to address all the issues necessary for preventing scars. Rich in Emu Oil that penetrates deep into the skin, Scar Removal Product infuses sensitive skin with anti-inflammatories and anti-bacterials to resist infection and promote healthy healing. Emu itself is supplemented with Vitamin E known to help scars and their recovery.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the body, acts to retain moisture in the cell membrane. Matrixyl and Alpha Lipoic Acid help to firm skin, improve resilience and elasticity and work to soften scars and redness.
It is important to note that skin products can help tremendously towards preventing scars and are often recommended by dermatologists. However, several things you must do as well.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun – New skin formed from scarring is sensitive to sunlight and can burn easily. Not only will this be painful, it will further damage skin and reduce scar healing effectiveness.
- Keep scars moisturized – A primary reason for advanced scarring of even minor cuts and lacerations is the lack of moisture. Healing skin tightens and pulls. This can cause tearing. Maintaining hydration with a skin cream or lotion keeps skin pliable and softens scars.
- Avoid picking – Picking scabs is not good! As tempting as it might be, scabs are protectors – allowing new skin beneath to develop and heal. Pick scabs rips and tears requiring new reproduction of torn skin and removing the protection. Essentially – a scar upon a scar – makes for a difficult if not impossible healing and treatment process.
Scar Removal Product is one of several scar reducing creams that have been successful at reducing, healing and fading scars. If you want to know how to get rid of old acne scars, scars from breast augmentation, or from minor abrasions or cuts, skin care products formulated to clear redness, accelerate skin cell membranes, and to promote cellular health will help in preventing scars.
Learn more about scars and stretchmarks