Dry Skin Solutions | Dry Skin, Rash, & Roughness!
Dry skin solved! dry face - dry legs - dry hands or feet, skin rash, rough, tired skin!
Most soaps and cleanser totally strip the skin of the good and bad oils. Your skin needs certain oils or it will reproduce correctly. The products listed below do a very good job of cleansing but also "put back" the needed nutrition and oils! Give them a try- You will like them!Dry skin can be caused by environmental issues – dry weather, low humidity, excessive air conditioning; dryness can also be a function of your diet – lack of proper hydration is the main culprit. Make sure you drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
Eating fruits (which usually are high in water content) help as well. You can also stay hydrated by drinking other fluids, but it is best to avoid those with caffeine like tea, coffee, and especially alcohol. Alcohol robs your body of fluids and generally leads to de-hydration.See Products Below
- Complexion Cream (face) (top selling moisturizing cream) This is my favorite moisturizer and does wonders for those of us that are trying to prevent lines or erase them. Rumor has it Terry Hatcher won't go out without it.
- Body Butter (body and legs) - indulge and see your skin come to life)
- Emu Lotion- for dry hand and feet (used by professionals that can't find another product to eliminate even serious dry hands and split fingers
- Dry Skin Face Wash - For removing make up and cleansing face
- Emu Oil- put a little on your skin and watch your skin revive itself when it soaks up the linoleic acid and omega's that skin has to have to be healthy. A deep moisturizer for all your body, face and hair
Skin Care for Dry Skin
Regarding skin care products, avoid harsh cleansers. Dish washing soap generally is strong enough to clean grime and food particles from plates, pots, pans, and silverware. You can assume it does a pretty good job drying sensitive skin. Shop here
for products for dry skin.
Excessive washing or bathing will also leave you on the dry-side, especially if you are in a dry, high-altitude environment and take hot showers. You may need a humidifier, bathe less often, or particularly careful using cleansing products. Most of our customers who wash their hands frequently use emu oil moisturizing lotion or Nourish Younger Hands Cream
to keep their hands moisturized. Both relieve dryness without being oily or greasy.Either way, using a skin product which provides hydrating active ingredients and super-moisturizes is a sure way to combat dry skin.
Find more information of dry skin care here